1. Use a good photo editing app. There are many great photo editing apps available for free, such as Snapseed, Adobe Lightroom, and VSCO.
2. Start with the basics. Crop your photo to remove any unwanted elements, and adjust the brightness, contrast, and saturation to taste.
3. Use presets to get a quick start. Most photo editing apps come with a variety of presets, which are one-click filters that can transform your photo.
4. Adjust the colors. Use the hue, saturation, and lightness sliders to fine-tune the colors in your photo.
5. Sharpen your photo. A little bit of sharpening can make your photo look more crisp and detailed.
6. Remove blemishes. Use the spot healing tool to remove any unwanted blemishes or objects from your photo.
7. Enhance your portrait. Use the portrait editing tools to smooth skin, whiten teeth, and enhance facial features.
8. Add a vignette. A vignette can add depth and mood to your photo.
9. Use curves to fine-tune your edit. The curves tool gives you more control over the tones and colors in your photo.
10. Export your photo. Once you're finished editing, export your photo in a high-resolution format so that you can share it online or print it.