1. Worship the nine forms of Goddess Durga.
2. Fast for nine days and eat only sattvic food.
3. Chant the Durga Saptashati or other devotional songs.
4. Attend aarti and other religious ceremonies.
5. Visit temples and offer your prayers.
6. Read religious books and scriptures.
7. Meditate and focus on your spiritual growth.
8. Perform acts of charity and help those in need.
9. Spend time with your family and friends.
10. Enjoy the festive atmosphere and celebrate Navratri with joy and devotion.